We have a staff consisting of 1200 employees, about half of whom are in the Verona area. Hostesses and stewards are carefully selected through in-depth cognitive interviews and they are able to perform every task with professionalism and competence thanks to years of experience and permanent internal training.
- Hostesses for conventions: reception, registration, room assistance, transfers, tours.
- Hostesses for fairs: exhibitor assistance, language assistance.
- Hostesses for exhibitions: visitor reception, supervision, catalog distribution.
- Hostesses for official occasions: receptions, gala evenings, charity events, concerts.
- Accompanying service: constant and personalized assistance for your guests, both individuals and groups, during the entire duration of their stay in Verona.
We also organize guided tours of Verona and the surroundings with professional tour leaders, choosing alternative routes with respect to the ones that are more commonly visited by tourists.
Our uniform, for the museum area, is made up of a dark gray suit, a white shirt and a foulard with our logo for the hostesses and a dark suit, a white shirt and a tie with our logo for the stewards; instead, for the events area, we have an elegant little black dress with a wrap-around cardigan and a black cape. It is possible to provide ad hoc uniforms created for specific events.