This Application collects some Personal Information from its Users.
Endes Srl, Via San Giusto, 2 37121 Verona, Italy
Email address of the controller: email@example.com
Types of Information collected
Among the types of Personal Information that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, first name, phone number.
Personal information may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Service Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the information required by this Application is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate the data, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some information as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating it, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about what information is mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Controller.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Information of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate that information, freeing the Controller from any liability to third parties.
Manner and place of processing of collected data
Method of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Information.
Processing is carried out using IT and/or technology tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties may have access to the Data; for example those involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial and marketing employees, lawyers, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, if necessary, also as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of those responsible for the data can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for the processing
The Controller processes Personal Information relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Controller may be authorized to process Personal Information without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Information is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Information;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis for each act of processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract, or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Information is processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Controller.
The User’s Personal Information may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. In order to obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Information.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or made up by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the addresses mentioned at the beginning of this report.
The Information is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Information collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Information collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest has been met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Information for a longer period until such consent is cancelled. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Information for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Information will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Processing of collected Data
The Information concerning the User is collected to allow the Controller to provide his Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms and from Contact the User.
In order to obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Information concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal information
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
Displaying content from external platforms
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Information processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw his/her consent at any time. The User can withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his Personal Information that was previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of his data.The User may object to the processing of his data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access his/her data. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his/her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions occur, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its retention.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of his/her Personal Information. When certain conditions occur, the User can request the cancellation of his/her Data by the Controller.
- receive his/her data or have it transferred to another controller. The User has the right to receive his/her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Information is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in a court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Information is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
In order to exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. The requests are stored free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
More information on the processing
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Information may be used by the Controller in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, ie files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Information, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Information may be requested at any time to the Data Controller by using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect again the User’s consent again, if necessary.